We’re hiring! PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive (Automotive and mobility)
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Shift your PR career into top gear
From autonomous vehicles to classic cars, motorsport thrills to cutting edge technologies, our dynamic, specialist PR and marketing agency is at the heart of the UK’s motor industry and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented account executive to join our passionate team of experts in Leamington Spa.
With ambitious plans for growth, our varied and fast-paced environment means there’ll be plenty of scope for you to demonstrate your creativity and skills in a number of areas including media relations, content creation, social media and much more.
With a minimum of one year’s PR or marketing experience gained in either in-house or agency side, this varied role will give you the opportunity to develop and hone your PR and wider marketing skills, working with some fantastic global automotive brands.
- Ideally, you’ll be educated to degree level
- You’ll have fantastic writing skills, a keen eye for detail, bags of enthusiasm and the desire to learn
- Previous experience of the automotive industry is not essential, but a passion and knowledge of cars or the motor industry is a distinct advantage.
Typical aspects of the role include:
- Researching and writing exciting and accurate content including press releases, case studies, feature articles, blogs etc
- Identifying and creating compelling media opportunities that help our clients tell their stories which support their business objectives
- Liaising with clients, journalists and media owners to ensure stories are published in a timely manner
- Supporting the agency’s own digital media activities including the company website and social media channels
- Support the business development team with insightful and robust research
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Additional day holiday for your Birthday
- Early finish on Friday’s to extend your weekend
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus schemes
- Personalised training plan to support your personal development and career growth
- Vibrant city centre office location
To apply for this position, send your CV outlining why we should choose you to firstname.lastname@example.org.