Job vacancy – PR Account Executive (Automotive)
This Warwickshire-based PR agency who specialises in the automotive industry is looking for an enthusiastic and talented PR Account Executive to join its passionate team in Leamington Spa.
In this varied and fast-paced agency role, there will be plenty of scope for you to utilise your creativity and skills in a number of areas including:
- media relations
- content creation
- social media,and much more
Not only will the successful candidate have the opportunity to develop and hone their PR and wider marketing skills, but they’ll also get to work with some fantastic global automotive brands ranging from stunning classic cars through to the very latest automotive technologies.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who already has a minimum of one year’s PR or marketing experience gained in either in-house or agency side.
- Ideally, you’ll be educated to degree level
- You’ll have fantastic writing skills, a keen eye for detail, bags of enthusiasm and the desire to learn
- Previous experience of the automotive industry is not essential, but a passion and knowledge of cars or the motor industry is a distinct advantage
Typical aspects of the role include:
- Researching and writing exciting and accurate content including press releases, case studies, feature articles, blogs etc
- Identifying and creating eye-catching media opportunities that help our clients tell their stories
- Liaising with clients, journalists and media owners to ensure stories are published in a timely manner
- Supporting and developing the agency’s own digital media activities including the company website and social media channels
- Providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the agency
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Additional day holiday for your Birthday
- Early finish on Friday’s to extend your weekend
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus schemes
- Personalised training plan to support your personal development and career growth
- Vibrant city centre office location
To apply for this position, send your CV outlining why we should choose you to firstname.lastname@example.org.