The UK’s largest independent road safety charity – IAM RoadSmart, previously the Institute of Advanced Motorists – approached Red Marlin to communicate the findings of a large-scale study it had conducted on driver distraction surrounding the use of infotainment systems in modern vehicles.
- Deep-dive analysis of the results to shape the story
- Identification of target media outlets
- Creation of a press release
- Sell-in and distribution of the press release to the target media outlets
- Creation of radio call sheet and sell-in to target radio broadcast stations
- Full management of radio interviews, including providing and testing of ISDN lines as physical studio interviews weren’t possible due to COVID-19 national lockdown