The UK government’s Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has made a £1bn of funding available to help British businesses develop new technologies to ensure future vehicles are cleaner, more sustainable and electrified.Red Marlin was approached to develop a concept to communicate to key stakeholders where the money has been invested to date, which could be used in confidential meetings and on social media.
- Creation of a series of video case studies suitable for corporate presentations or on social media
- One-stop-shop from storyboard concept through to final edit
- Creation of scripting
- Full management and supply of crew and equipment
- Full management of all stakeholders, including NDAs, health and safety, site access
- Full management of sign off process from multiple stakeholders